Friday, October 12, 2007

Yay for Al!!!

I didn't get to listen to much news yesterday because I was so busy getting ready for our next SCA event and had a ton of things to do before we leave in a few hours. So this morning I'm laying in bed going through all the things that I still needed to remember and listening to NPR. And they announce that Al Gore won the Nobel Prize for Peace!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! This is such good news for the environment. He's not saying anything new that we haven't heard before, but he's saying it in a way that is getitng to more people and helping to really make a change in this world. There are some days that I am VERY upset that he didn't win the election in 2000, but I am SO glad that he didn't let that setback keep him from doing good things for this world. Yippe for him and the researchers who helped put all this into action!!

Now go change out a real lightbulb with a compact flourescent and recycle a plastic container (or two or three).

No comments: